Monday, October 8, 2007

Love Ya, Grandpa P!

On Saturday, October 6, 2007 my Grandpa and beloved father, friend, husband, and great-grandfather amongst other things passed away. He was an amazing man that played a large role in my life through his involvement, support, and presence. His wisdom was unparalleled, his persistence unmatched, his thriftiness admirable, and his sense of humor exceptionally unique. I am honored to have had the 24 years I did with his physical presence in my life and know his presence will forever be felt as I will carry the lessons he has taught me for the rest of my life. I love you Grandpa, and am thinking of the family all the time! Wish I could be there…

He was a man who loved music...

Money...


Making people laugh...


Family...


... food...

and of course those card games!

He was loving and loved very much. You will be missed, Grandpa.

No comments: